Thursday 6 October 2011

Here I am, again

Haaaa. It's been a week off from courses, well, it's not a bad week though :)
First of all, I turned my body hours upside down where I slept at 7-8 am, and shined up around 2-3 pm. Cool huh, yeah, my face is ruined because of that. Cheers.

Way back to two days ago, I've got a sudden urge for some classical music, so I searched for this. There you go, heh.




This great piece of music, a dream piece to be played of many, gave me real relaxation. Ohh, and of course a lot of pictures flashed in my mind. Especially Joyce's silly look whenever Canon in D is played. Daryl, I remember there's once he tried so hard to play this with guitar. No doubt, he's the greatest guitarist I've ever met. Anyway, close your eyes or keep it widely open wile watching this, enjoy :)

Have a goodnight there, you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment