Tuesday 13 September 2011

As wind blows, I flow

Hello!
Did you ever taste the fresh mist early in the morning, along with few heart-to-heart friends, watching the sun rising oh so slowly while inside you wish it would just stop? Yeah, I'm that kind of person, nature lover if you preferred. Therefore, I've found it's very heart warming when you simply let your eyes rest, let the mind shows you some pictures from the past, long lost laughter, faces or even just a smile. No, I'm not gonna stay in there, I just love to visit that little "place" once in a while. Believe it or not, sometimes it may squeezes a drip or two of juices out from your eyes. I hope my fellow readers will start "sailing" as you start reading. MAYBE I might dig up some pain buried deep inside you, but I hope strong you stay and smile or laugh out loud whenever a picture tickled you. Bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment